Bihar BSFC Online Form 2022: We Inform you on behalf of Government Jobs Bihar, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the official notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Manager/ Assistant Account officer/ Accountant / Quality Controller and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 526 Posts in Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (BSFC). Candidates who are eligible & interested can fill the online application form through the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. All the details related to BCECEB Bihar BSFC Notification 2022 are given below.
Bihar BSFC Online Form 2022
||Bihar BSFC Online Form 2022
||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
||Graduation, B.Com, B.Sc, Master Degreee
||13/12/2022 – 02/01/2023
|No Of Posts
- Start Date for Apply Online: 13/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/01/2023
- Form Editing Date: 06-08 Jan 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for BC / EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Female): 40 Years
- Maximum Age for SC / ST: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1200/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Online
||No. of Post
|Assistant Account officer
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) from any recognized university/ institutions.
Assistant Account officer
- B.Com degree from a recognized University with Chartered Accountancy.
- B.Com degree from a recognized University with 05 years’ experience as Assistant Accounts Officer or equivalent post in Central Government / Government of Bihar or in Central Government / Government Enterprise / Corporation.
- B.Com passed with CA Inter degree from a recognized University.
- B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Tech or B.E in Food Science/ Food Science & Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Graduate from a recognized University and proficient with computer operation and computer typing knowledge.
- Assistant Manager: Level-07
- Assistant Account officer: Level-07
- Accountant: Level-04
- Quality Controller: Level-04
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level-02
How To Apply Bihar BSFC Online Form 2022
Follow the below steps to apply for the Bihar BSFC Online Form 2022.
- The candidate should check the eligibility from the Official Notification.
- After that click on the Apply Online Link
- Carefully Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay Payment.
- Print the Application Form For Future Use.
Join With Us