SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023: We Inform you on behalf of Bank Job In India 2023, The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2022 Notification for candidate who qualified in PRE Exam. Candidate can check the hall ticket for mains examination. For SBI PO Recruitment 2022 all the details are given below.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023
||SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023
||State bank of India (SBI)
||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree
|No Of Posts
- Start Date for Apply Online: 22/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12/10/2022
- Exam Date Prelim: 17-20 December 2022
- Phase I Admit Card Available : 05/12/2022
- Phase I Result Available : 17/01/2023
- Mains Exam Date : January 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Candidate Must have Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
The Selection Process of SBI PO Recruitment 2022 includes the following Steps:
- Shortlisting of applications
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply SBI PO Online Form 2022
Follow the below steps to apply for the SBI PO Online Form 2022
- The candidate should check the eligibility from the Official Notification.
- After that click on the Apply Online Link or visit the website www.sbi.co.in
- Carefully Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Print the Application Form For Future Use.
Join With Us