SBI PO Phase II Main Result 2023: We inform you on behalf of Bank jobs in India 2023, The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Mains Examination Result for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2022 Notification. So Candidate who have appeared in the examination can check their Mains score from the official website www.sbi.co.in. All the details related to SBI PO Notification 2023 are given below.
SBI PO Phase II Main Result 2023
||SBI PO Phase II Main Result 2023
||State bank of India (SBI)
||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree
|No Of Posts
- Start Date for Apply Online: 22/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12/10/2022
- Exam Date Prelim: 17-20 December 2022
- Phase I Admit Card Available : 05/12/2022
- Phase I Result Available : 17/01/2023
- Mains Exam Date : January 2023
- Phase II Result Available : 10/03/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Candidate Must have Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
The Selection Process of SBI PO Recruitment 2022 includes the following Steps:
- Shortlisting of applications
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply SBI PO Online Form 2022
Follow the below steps to apply for the SBI PO Online Form 2022
- The candidate should check the eligibility from the Official Notification.
- After that click on the Apply Online Link or visit the website www.sbi.co.in
- Carefully Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Print the Application Form For Future Use.
Join With Us