What Is E-Shram Card?
The Central government has launched E-Shram card scheme for poor working families. Through which skill based employment will be provided to unorganized poor labor families in India. The E-Shram card registration process has been initiated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Indian workers who want E-Shram card can fill E-Shram Card Self Registration Form by visiting E-Shram card portal. You can see all important information regarding E-Shram Self Registration in this article.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment will provide a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card (UAN E Shramik Card) to those who have applied for the E-Shram Portal. Candidates can also register themselves on the E-Shram portal using the mobile number linked to the Aadhar card. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal can apply from CSC Seva Kendra.
How to Apply E-Shram Card Online Registration
|Name of Government||Government of India|
|Scheme Name||E-Shram Card Scheme|
|Portal Name||E-Shram Portal|
|Year||2022 – 2023|
|Notification||E-Shram Card Registration Form|
|Planning Level||National Level|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Patrika
- electricity bill
- Mobile Number Linked to Aadhaar Number
- No Fee
Launch of the Scheme
- PM Narendra Modi
Who can make E-Shram Card?
Teacher, Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Clerk, Receptionist, Office Boy, Peon, Travel Agent, Small and Marginal Farmers, Farmers, Stock Growers, Fishermen, Animal Husbandry, Large Rolling, Labeling and Packing People, Building and Construction Workers, Leather workers, weavers, carpenters, salt workers, midwives, domestic workers, barbers, vegetable and fruit sellers, newspaper sellers, rickshaw pullers, auto drivers, sericulture workers, carpenters, tannery workers, general service centers, maids, street vendors, MGNREGA workers, ASHA workers , dairy farmers, migrant workers etc.
What are the benefits of E-Shram card registration?
Under the E-Shram card scheme, Indian citizens who register for an E-Shram card. The central government will provide him the benefits of various facilities which you can see below:-
- Skill-based employment provision.
- You will get the benefits of important social programs of the central government.
- The E-Shram cardholder will be provided with an accident cover of Rs 2000.
- Any facility that the government brings for the workers will directly benefit them.
- A guest house may be available in the future.
- Financial assistance will be provided for health care.
- Pregnant women will be provided with proper facilities to feed their babies.
- Financial assistance will be provided for the child’s education.
Method of Registration
- To generate E Shram card, first you need to go to E Shram portal (eshram.gov.in).
- After opening the portal you have to click on e shram registration. After that, a self-registration window like this one will open in front of you.
• First you need to enter the mobile number associated with your Aadhar card.
• Then you need to fill in the given captcha.
• Then click the send OTP button.
- Now one time password will come to the given number, after entering this one time password you have to click on submit button.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number and click submit button in the agree field.
- Now an e-shram card creation form will open in front of your computer / mobile screen where all the information related to your Aadhar card will be automatically entered. After that, it is necessary to fill in all this information one by one.
• Aadhar card
• Your personal data
• Educational qualifications
• Employment, business and skills
• Bank details
|Apply Online Registration||Click Here|
|Update E-Sharm Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join With Us
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What are the benefits of E-Shram Card 2022?
After reaching the age of 60 years, you can avail retirement benefits of Rs 3,000 per month.
What documents are required to apply for E shram Card Online?
Aadhaar card, mobile number registered with Aadhaar card and bank account details are required from candidates to apply for E shram card 2022.
When will we receive the 1st installment of E-shram 2022?
The date of the first installment of e-shram is yet to be announced, once it is out we will update you here.
How can I check the status of my E-Shram application?
Candidates must visit the E sharm website at esrham.gov.in and follow the steps given in this article to check their E shram 2022 application status.
What is the age limit to register for E-Shram Card 2022?
Candidates between the age of 16 to 59 years are eligible for Eshram Card Registration 2022. (both age categories inclusive)