Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023:We Inform you on behalf of B.Ed Admission in Bihar, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Latest Notification of Jharkhand B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED) – 2023. So those Candidates who are eligible & interested can apply online application form www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. All the details related to Jharkhand B.Ed Online Form 2023 are given below.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023
||Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023
||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree
||10/02/2023 – 10/03/2023
- Start Date for Apply Online: 20/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/03/2023
- Exam Date: 23/04/2023
- Admit Card Available : 4 Days before Exam
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : NA
- Age Limit Read the Notification
- General: Rs.1000/-
- BC-I/ BC-II: Rs.750/
- SC/ ST/ All Female: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) 2 Year Course.
- Bachelor Degree with Minimum 50% Marks in Any Recognized University in India.
- For BE / B.Tech Candidates 55% Marks Required.
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for appearing in the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2023.
- The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/ he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e.. Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.More Details Read the Notification.
Note : Such candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2023, can also apply in B.Ed. Entrance Examination-2023, but in the case of two or more candidates having the same marks as mentioned in clause 11 (a), the order of merit The benefit of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination will not be given in determining the marks.
Join With Us