LIC ADO Phase 1 Result 2023: We Inform you on behalf of Latest Government Job Update, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the Phase 1 result for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) on 9394 Posts. The Candidate who are eligible & Interested can apply online application form through the official website www.licindia.in which is starting from 21th Jan 2023. All the details related to LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 are given below.
LIC ADO Phase 1 Result 2023
||LIC ADO Phase 1 Result 2023
||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
|No Of Posts
- Start Date for Apply Online: 21/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/02/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/02/2023
- Pre Exam Date : 12/03/2023
- Admit Card Available : 04/03/2023
- Result Available : 10/04/2023
- Phase II Main Exam : 23/04/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- General/EWS/OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST : 100/-
- GST Charge Extra
- Payment Mode: Online
||No. of Post
|Central Zonal Office (Bhopal)
|Western Zonal Office (Mumbai)
|Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata)
|East Central Zonal Office (Patna)
|North Zonal Office (New Delhi)
|North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur)
|Southern Zonal Office (Chennai)
|South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad)
- Candidate should be Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Most Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
The Selection Process includes following steps.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
How to Apply for LIC ADO Online Form 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the LIC ADO Online Form 2023
- Check the eligibility from the LIC ADO Online Form 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Payment
- Print the Application Form
Hand Written Declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Join With Us