NHB Various Posts Online Form 2023: We Inform you on Behalf of Bank Job In India, The National Housing Bank (NHB) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Various Posts for 43 vacancies. Candidate who are looking for Job In Bank Sector may apply online application form through the official website www.nhb.org.in . All the details related to NHB Various Posts Recruitment 2023 are given below. Remember, Candidate must read the official notification before apply online application form.
NHB Various Posts Online Form 2023
|Article||NHB Various Posts Online Form 2023|
|Authority||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Important Date||28/09/2023 -18/10/2023|
|No Of Posts||43 Posts|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 28/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/10/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 18/10/2023
- Exam Date : as per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Minimum Age : 21-60 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age : 30-63 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST : 175/-
- Payment Mode: Online
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|General Manager (Scale – VII)|
|Deputy General Manager (Scale – VI)|
|Chief Financial Officer||1|
|Assistant General Manager (Scale V)|
|Dy. Manager (Scale – II)|
|Assistant Manager (Scale–I)|
|Senior Application Developer||1|
|Senior Project Finance Officer||7|
|Project Finance Officer||8|
Assistant Manager (Generalist):
- A full time bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD) OR
- A full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant / CMA/ Company Secretary may also apply.
Assistant Manager (Hindi):
- Bachelor’s Degree in HINDI from a recognized University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks OR
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with aggregate minimum of 50% with ENGLISH as one of the main subject at degree level.
- A Master’s Degree in Economics with specialization in monetary economics or Econometrics from a recognized Indian/ Foreign University.
- The candidate must have an overall experience of at least 15 years in a Commercial Bank / FI / reputed Rating Agencies / Government Bodies.
General Manager (Project Finance):
- Graduate in any discipline with Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the Banks/ Fis/ regulated lending entities.
Deputy General Manager (CFO):
- Chartered Accountant with Minimum 12 years’ post qualification experience.
Assistant General Manager (Economist):
- Post Graduate degree in Economics with 10 years’ experience in Banks/ Financial Institutions /Government Institutions / other public sector institutions
Deputy Manager (Economist):
- Post Graduate degree in Economics with 2 years’ experience in Banks/Financial Institutions /Government Institutions / other public sector institutions.
Deputy Manager (MIS):
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics OR Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Operation Research.
- 2 years’ experience in Banks / Financial Institutions / Government Institutions / other public sector institutions
Senior Project Finance Officer:
- Officers with minimum working experience of 15 years in SCBs/ Financial Institutions of which minimum 10 years of experience in handling Credit/ Project Finance
Project Finance Officer:
- Officers with minimum working experience of 10 years in SCBs/ Financial Institutions of which minimum 5 years of experience in handling Credit/ Project Finance
Senior Application Developer:
- B.E. (CS/IT) / B.Tech. (CS/IT)/ MCA/ MTech (CS/IT) / B.Sc. (CS/IT)/ M.Sc. (CS/IT)
- B.E. (CS/IT) / B.Tech. (CS/IT) / MCA / Mtech (CS/IT) / B.Sc. (CS/IT) / M.Sc. (CS/IT)
The selection process includes several steps.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Post Wise
How To Apply NHB Various Posts Online Form 2023
Follow the below steps to apply for the NHB Various Posts Online Form 2023
- The candidate should check the eligibility from the Official Notification.
- After that click on the Apply Online Link.
- Carefully Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay Payment.
- Print the Application Form For Future Use.
|Online Apply Form||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join With Us
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|