NTA JEEMAIN January 2024 Online Form: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official notification for the candidates who are interested in this exam and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 01 November 2023 to 30 November 2023. So all the Candidates who are eligible & interested in the JEE MAIN 2023 Admission form and fulfil all the eligibility criteria may apply online from 01 November 2023 to 30 November 2023. All the details related to NTA JEE MAIN Admission Form 2023 are given below.
NTA JEEMAIN January 2024 Online Form
|Article||NTA JEEMAIN January 2024 Online Form|
|Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Important Date||01/11/2023 – 30/11/2023|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 01/11/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/11/2023 upto 09 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 30/11/2023
- Exam Date Online : 24/01/2024 and 01/02/2024
- Exam City Details Available : January Second Week
- Admit Card Available : 03 Days Before Exam
- Answer Key Available : After Exam
- Result Declared : 12/02/2024
No Age Limit in NTA JEE MAIN Entrance Exam Session 1 Jan 2023. Candidate passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2021, and 2022 or Appeared in 2023.
For Paper I Only
- Gen / OBC / EWS (Male): 1000/-
- Gen / OBC / EWS (Female): 800/-
- SC / ST (Male): 500/-
- SC / ST (Female): 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
For Paper I And Paper II Both Paper
- Gen / OBC / EWS (Male): 2000/-
- Gen / OBC / EWS (Female): 1600/-
- SC / ST (Male): 1000/-
- SC / ST (Female): 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Candidate must have Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Course Name: B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch
- Please read the full information brochure before applying online
- Photo Instruction: Must be in color or black and white with 80% of the face (unmasked) visible, including ears, against a white background.
- Aadhar card is mandatory in JEE MAIN Session II April 2023 Application for all sessions.
- Scanned document: passport photo of the candidate, signature and signature of the parent/guardian.
- More details Read the notification.
|Online Apply Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus Paper 1||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join With Us
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|