Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23: Bihar Post Matric Scholarship programs are created by the Government of Bihar specifically to help students who are trying to complete their education or continue their education after completing their school studies. Government of Bihar invites online application form for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for BC & EBC and SC & ST students for the academic years 2022-23. To help all the students in the state, Bihar government has started several scholarships for different courses and different levels. If you want to know complete details about this scholarship portal then you can read the complete article.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
|Article||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23|
|Authority||Education Department, Govt of Bihar|
|Launched by||Bihar Government|
|Apply Start Date||10.09.2022|
- Start date for online apply :- 13/09/2022
- Last date for online apply :- 09/10/2022
- The Candidate must be a domicile of Bihar State.
- An Candidate must be pursuing any course in recognized institute or board.
- An Candidate must be belong to BC, EBC, ST or SC category.
- The Candidate must be pursuing his/her post-matric level of education.
- The Candidate must be pursuing his/her studies in the state or from a central recognized institute.
- The Candidate’s family annual income should be less than Rs.2.5 Lakhs from all sources.
You Must Read:- How to Apply E-Shram Card Online Registration
Candidate must be scanned copies for all the Original Documents as required in the online application form should be uploaded. The List of Documents Includes
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Student Photograph
- Bonafide Certificate from institution
- Fee Receipt from institution
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Degree Passing Certificate
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- The Candidate visit the official website of the Post Matric Scholarship Portal.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Apply for Academic Year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 only.” in the home page.
- Then Choose Your Caste category option on the screen.
- After that you will see Institute, Students, and Scholarship process option on the screen.
- Then Click on the New Registration.
- Then Select the state of your domicile.
- The application details regarding the scholarship will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Apply” Or “Continue” tab.
- An application form will open on your screen, fill that form with all the necessary information.
- Attach the required documents and click on the “Submit” option to complete the process.
- Then Save or print the filled document for future uses.
|Apply Online Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online For SC/ST||Click Here|
|Apply Online For BC/EBC||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join With Us
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|